Are you looking for a way to balance your hormone levels naturally or manage PCOS or PMS symptoms with a holistic approach? Get professional guidance and support on your health journey from a certified holistic nutritionist with our personalised Hormone-Balancing Nutrition Plan.
Change your health to change your life with our exclusive 12-Week Hormone-Balancing Nutrition Program!
Learn the best foods for hormone balancing with your very own personalised menu plan that incorporates a wide variety of flavourful and nutrient-dense foods - specially designed to your tastes and needs. This flexible and customisable holistic nutrition
program was created to support women who suffer from hormonal imbalances due to diet, lifestyle, stress, and existing hormonal health conditions such as PCOS. Even women who want to minimise PMS symptoms or are transitioning into menopause can benefit from this program.
One of my passions is to help other women better understand their health and reclaim it. Healing from PCOS myself, I discovered the important role that food plays when recovering from hormonal imbalances. Your hormones are vital to your body’s functions,
and hormone imbalance can disturb the body’s natural equilibrium and exacerbate PMS, menopausal, and PCOS symptoms.
Let me support you through the next 12 weeks as we balance your hormones and transform your health and lifestyle.
What You’ll Receive:
- Personalised Hormone Nutrition Plan & Shopping List - We work together to create the best menu plan designed to help rebalance your hormones and help ease your symptoms. I will also provide you with a customised shopping list and recommendations for particular food brands and supplements.
- 24/7 WhatsApp Support - For the entire 12 weeks, you have total access to me on WhatsApp! I want to be here to help you every step of the way because I understand that changing health habits can be daunting and stressful at times.
- Customised Exercise Regimen - We’ll devise the best exercise routine for you and focus on exercise routines that you enjoy doing to keep your body moving. This may involve high-intensity cardio or more gentle forms of movement that suit your body.
- Lifestyle Changes - Your daily routines can also affect your hormone levels, much like your diet can. I help you develop routines that support your health in every way through various practices, such as upgrading your sleep routine and incorporating mindfulness
What You’ll Learn:
- How to move away from FAD diets and nourish your mind and body through healing foods
- What to eat to keep your hormones balanced and stabilise your blood sugar levels
- Recognise your triggers and managing your symptoms - learn which foods to reduce or remove from your diet
- Understanding your boundaries and establishing what a well-balanced and healthy food day looks like for you
- How to find and use supplements correctly to restore hormonal balance
- Assistance with menu planning, recipe inspiration, exercise and lifestyle routines, and meal preparation
- Helping you feel mentally empowered and more confident about fully tuning in to your body’s needs