Have you been experiencing pain in your lower back or neck? Chiropractic treatments can alleviate your pain through careful spinal and joint manipulation.
During your first visit, you will complete a form detailing your medical history and objectives for your treatment. Your chiropractor will then assess your spine, joints, and other pain points. In your next visit, you will lie facedown on a cushioned chiropractic table as your practitioner applies strong pressure to particular joints using their hands or small tools. This forces your joint to move past its typical range of motion; therefore, you may hear a popping sound. You should not experience pain at any time.
- Treats lower back, neck, headaches, shoulder, and muscle and joint stiffness
- Tighten loose muscles or loosen tight muscles to increase strength
- Reduce joint and connective tissue deterioration
- Improves the immune and nerve systems
- Restores joint mobility and flexibility
- Lessens pain, tension, or stiffness
What others say
Mamma is a wonderfully curated booking platform for holistic practitioners and all of the people I have booked have been amazing. Everything is done with the most amount of love and support. I couldn’t recommended using this wonderful site highly enough! Colomba
I’m so grateful to Mamma in guiding me through this next chapter in my life. It’s certainly what my world has been missing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for teaching me how to be more open and connected. Raquel