THE CODE OF CONDUCT WHICH USERS MUST FOLLOW WHEN USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
- Please Arrive on time and notify the practitioner of any lateness. Please note the practitioner may need to cancel or cut short your session if you're more than 5 minutes late.
- If you do need to cancel or reschedule please see our Cancellation policy/ Booking amendments.
- The website is for use of over 18 years old only, if you are under 18 years old and would like to book a session please ask your parent or guardian to book it for you or your session may be withheld.
- Please conduct yourself in a conscientious and mindful manner during treatment. Treat your Practitioner and any other people in the session with respect.
- It's important not to take photographs of your Practitioner during your therapy session without their express consent
- Please do not use your mobile phone during the session.
After the treatment
- Commenting guidelines - While commenting on the website please refrain from using obscene or offensive language. Please stick to relevant points.
- If you aren't completely satisfied with your treatment or would like to speak to our customer service team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event your plans change and you wish to cancel your booking, the appointment cancellation policy is as follows:
We operate a 48 hours cancellation policy. If you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your appointment you will not be charged.
In cases of severe illness or Covid-19 symptoms after the 48 hour window please provide as much notice as possible. Please be advised that late cancellation fee waiving is subject to the Practitioners discretion and a late fee may still apply.
48 hours or more
Less than 48 hours
The appointment cancellation policy is designed to protect the relationship between you and your therapist - we understand that plans can change quickly.
Should you make a mistake in your booking, you have a 10 minute grace period after submitting your booking where you can cancel without any charge. To qualify, you must email the customer service team on email@example.com to cancel.
Booking amendments such as time and location will be subject to the above cancellation policy.
For more general information, please see our FAQ.
For further information see our user agreement here.