“See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.”
- Once a client has found you via the Mamma platform please ensure all appointment are made via the Mamma platform
- All Mamma clients must book and pay via the Mamma booking system, prior to their appointments.
- You cannot add any Mamma clients to your marketing platforms or lists without express permission from Mamma and the client.
- Sometimes life has a different plan, and unforeseen circumstances can affect prior bookings. Mamma Wellbeing understands this and operates a 3 strike rule before dismissal as long as there has been no foul play. Mamma reserves the right to dismiss any practitioner at their own discretion.
- We are here to support you with Mamma clients. If you find a complaint against you or you wish to file a complaint, please email us here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your relationship with us
- Ensure that all advertising and promotional activities are truthful and that all statements made regarding the session experience are realistic-no false claims please.
Display and declare session costs in advance and agree to payment arrangements. It is important that you let Mamma know any changes in your prices so that these can be adjusted where relevant on the platform.
- Ensure that all advertised professional affiliations, certifications, and credentials are truthful and up to date. Please ensure that all advertised relevant credentials for services are backed by proven documentation.
- Uphold the integrity of the organisation at all times; act with accountability and responsibility and always remain positive ambassadors of your practice and Mamma.
Make no claims of false or inflated treatment outcomes that cannot be demonstrated or guaranteed.
- Report any adverse reactions or complaints from the client to Mamma Wellbeing.
Your relationship with Mamma’s clients
Please make sure you're at the confirmed location for the booking at least 10 minutes before the booked session. If you are in your own space please ensure the space is quiet, clean, warm and inviting. If you are online, please be sure your background is clear, lighting is bright and that you are in a quiet space. When doing a home visit, always offer to take off your shoes. If your session requires any equipment or props, please be sure to take these with you.
Please manage client expectations before the session regarding the cancellation and reschedule policy. Users must be allowed to cancel or reschedule Bookings up to 48 hours before the time of the appointment without incurring any cancellation or penalty fees. It is your choice whether you allow Users to cancel or reschedule Bookings for events, courses or retreats or not.
- People like to be listened to inside and outside of therapy; please allow patience for Mamma’s clients.
- Display and facilitate sessions with professional etiquette, providing a safe and caring environment. Sessions are to be conducted not only with skill, but with understanding, sensitivity, and patience.
- Please keep your therapy room, including equipment, etc. clean and safe.
Maintain all client-therapist communications confidentially, obtain the consent of the client, and preserve session records and session notes in a secure environment to ensure privacy. Please do not contact the client without express permission from them. If you would like to send communications to the client, please do so through the Mamma platform or email email@example.com.
If you have express permission from the client to contact them, keep the communication professional and related to the practice(s) and/or Mamma.
- Respect the absolute rights of clients’ confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing or as required by law.
- Ensure the client is aware of the range of physiological and emotional experiences that could occur during a session.
- Ensure that you are in a fit state to facilitate sessions – that is, that you are not ill, exhausted, under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Never diagnose medical or psychological conditions. Never suggest that a client change or end dosages of substances prescribed by other licensed health care providers or suggest the client change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.
- Be involved in the continuing process of healing or developing yourself
- Practitioners should ask about any medical conditions, allergies, injuries and if there is anything the client is not comfortable with.
- When appropriate please utilise an “Informed Consent/Waiver” form or other devices to provide clear information to prospective clients about the nature of your services and the logistics of their practice (including but not limited to any risks, consent to use products, length and frequency of sessions, fees, cancellation policies, the kind of assessment and care, et cetera). Practitioners should ensure that prospective clients understand and agree to the specifics in their Informed Consent form before commencing services. Please see online to find the right waiver form for you.
- If and when a client would like to book another session, invite them to do so via the Mamma website.
- When communicating with the client regarding the session they will/have booked with Mamma please have express permission from the client as well as their preferred way to be contacted. Please keep the communication professional and only related to the session and/or booking through Mamma.
Tips & suggestions for a smooth session
- Show your client where you'd like your treatment to take place and inform them of the treatment process, allow them time to communicate any questions or concerns before getting started.
- Communicate with your client about how they feel during the treatment and take any necessary breaks and provide any required advice or support.
Allow your clients adequate time to slowly get up and rest if need be after your session. Once your client is up you should check they are feeling well and are not experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- Invite the client to leave a testimonial and/or provide you with feedback following your treatment on the Mamma platform or to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is helpful we receive this information as it helps us grow your credibility as a practitioner and the more positive feedback we receive the more marketing opportunities you will have on the Mamma platform.