The clinical psycho-neuro-immunology (CPNI) approach is based on the latest developments in the fields of psychology, neurology, endocrinology, immunology, evolutionary biology and epigenetics - underpinned by Nutritional Medicine and exercise to support the immune system.
You can expect:
- Food as medicine i.e. nutritional therapy
- Supplements aimed at a therapeutic result e.g. to reduce inflammation
- Techniques to help reduce anxiety, depression, fear or anger or simply to help remove you from a place where you feel stuck
- Exercise recommendations that have a known benefit for the immune system.
- A deeper understanding of how your immune system is functioning and the route back via the deep learning process.