This method is highly effective in supporting the lymphatic system. It goes one step deeper than traditional lymphatic drainage techniques because it works on moving the interstitial fluid (the fluid our cells bathe and drink from) through tissues into the lymphatic system and stimulates the lymphatic fluid so it can move through the body with more ease.
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels and nodes that plays an important role in the detoxification of our cells. It filters out toxins, cellular waste, excess hormones and chemicals from the body and is an important part of our immune system. Lymphatic stagnation can therefore have far reaching effects in the body.
- Optimize detoxification on cellular level
- Improve immune function
- Reduces swelling
- Increases circulation
- Regulate bowel movements
- Removes toxic chemicals and excess hormones
- Contributes to hormonal balance (improves irregular or painful periods, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, ….)
- Helps to release stuck emotions from the body
Symptoms of a sluggish lymphatic system:
- Lowered immune system
- Fluid retention
- Cold hands and feet
- Feeling of stiffness especially in the morning that improves with movement
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Swelling (fingers, ankles, etc)
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Dry or itchy skin
- Digestive issues
- Frequent colds
This powerful yet gentle technique can be performed on and off the body, thus is very effective when performed remotely. This method is part of BodyTalk Systems protocol and is implemented as a standalone technique. As in BodyTalk remote sessions, during a remote lymphatic drainage we are using the principles of quantum physics and work in the holographic field. This allows us to access information about the client’s needs during the treatment.
Preparation for this session:
- Make sure you are sufficiently hydrated the day off the session and if possible the day before. You will have to continue sufficient hydration for at least 3 days after the session. 43ml of pure still water per kg of weight is recommended.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours.
- Reduce caffeine intake.
- Wear loose clothing during and after the treatment, if possible prepare to lie down and relax during the session.
What to expect:
- Detoxification may lead to a higher output of urine (this can look like more abundant urination, but can be less frequent). Your urine can change in colour and scent.
- You might experience a mild headache, transient light-headedness, transient nausea, sinus drainage and regulation of the bowels.
- Increase thirst.
- There are no contraindications for this treatment and everyone can benefit. However there is sometimes a concern about performing lymphatic drainage for cancer patients. We always advice to follow your medical expert advice in this case.
- Maximum one treatment per month due to its efficacy to give the body enough time to go through the process. Because this method promotes the movement of the interstitial fluid into the lymphatic system it is highly supportive of traditional lymphatic drainage or compression therapy.
After the session you will receive guidance on after care and tips on how to support the health of your lymphatic system naturally.